Learn More about Valley
- Shadowing Program: Students can experience a day at VLHS with a VLHS student. Click for details
- Personal Tours of the campus: Call the front office to set up a time to meet the principal and other staff, as well as, see the campus and hear more about what Valley Lutheran has to offer your student!
- Contact us: Have more questions? Please call us at 602-230-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to answer all of your questions.
Click to learn the latest information about tuition and financial aid opportunities.
Here’s some answers to other commonly asked questions.
Freshman Placement Testing:
All incoming freshmen are required to take a placement test. Click here to find more information and sign up for your placement test today!
Ready to Apply?
- Complete the Application 2014 2015. Don’t forget about the required essays for student and parent (see page 2 of the application form). There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation from principal and/or teacher (Click here to view the recommendation form).
- Send us your most recent copies of school records and standardized test scores.
- Send us a copy of your birth certificate.
- An interview will be scheduled with the student and at least one parent, before or shortly following the receipt of the application.
Notice of official acceptance will be made by letter, following the interview. A financial contract is due along with a non-refundable new student building fee of $300, payable upon acceptance.
Once you are accepted, you aill be asked for a copy of your immunization record, a physical exam will be required, and other enrollment forms will be sent to you.
Request More Information
To request more information, please click here, or call our office at 602-230-1600, ext 100.