“The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts. To produce the good man & the good citizen.” C. S. Lewis
Proverbs 22:6 -”Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
II Timothy 3:16-17 – “All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
Therefore, “Nothing matters but the Kingdom of God, but because of the Kingdom, everything, literally everything matters.” Gordon Spyking
- B.A. in Secondary Education – Social Science Composite major, Physical Education minor, Religion minor, Christ College Irvine.
- M.A. in Education – Curriculum & Instruction. Educational Leadership. Concordia University, Irvine.
- Lutheran High School of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI - teacher and coach
- Lutheran High School of Orange County, Orange, CA - teacher, administrator, and coach
- Ascension Lutheran School, Thousand Oaks, CA - principal and coach
- Hillcrest Christian School, Thousand Oaks, CA - administrator and coach
- Joy Christian School, Glendale, AZ - principal and coach