I believe that my calling as a Lutheran High School teacher has three parts. First, and foremost, is to love my students. Secondly, help my students grow in their relation to our Lord Savior Jesus. Lastly, is to help my students grow as Jesus grew.
Luke 2:52 “Jesus grew in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.”
Austin, Minnesota (where Spam is made).
- AA degree at Austin Community College, Austin, Minnesota.
- BS in Education, Concordia College, Seward, Nebraska.
- Master of Education in Secondary Education Administration, Concordia University, Seward, Nebraska
- Concordia Academy High School, St. Paul, MN. - 3 yrs
- St. Paul Lutheran Elementary School, Lakeland, FL. - 2 yrs.
- Salt Lake City Lutheran High School, Salt Lake City, UT. - 9 yrs.
- Valley Lutheran High School, Phoenix, AZ. - 7 yrs.
- Concordia University, Nebraska, Seward, NE. - 2 yrs.
- Joy Christian High School, Phoenix, AZ. - 3 yrs.
- Valley Lutheran High School, Phoenix, AZ. - present