"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." I believe it is our job as teachers to help ignite and/or fan to flame children's faith, belief, and trust in our Lord. (Proverbs 22:6).
I believe it is our job as teachers to help ignite and/or fan to flame children's faith, belief, and trust in our Lord.
- B.A. in Elementary/Middle Education & a Minor in Spanish from Concordia University Wisconsin.
- Additional coursework via Cardinal Stritch Universtiy, Walden University, and Thomas University.
- Spanish I-IV Teacher at Sheboygan North High School & Cedar Grove High School both as a long-term substitute.
- 6th grade Public School confirmation, and Forensics Coach at Trinity Lutheran School in Wausau, WI for 5 years.
- 5th & 7th grade Homeroom, 6-8 Language Arts, 7-8 grade Art, 3K-8 Spanish, Scholastic Olympics Coach, Forensics Coach and Handbells Director at St. John Lutheran School in Plymouth, WI for 10 years.