Teaching is a life long learning process where my students have taught me to open my mind and heart and learn how to cherish every smile and frown. I strongly believe that as a teacher my job is to teach each student, with the help of God, that they lead the way in the future. Each student is made unique in Gods eyes and my job is to give them a sense of pride and self confidence in all that they do.
- B.A. Concordia University Nebraska, Seward, NE
- M.A. in Curriculum Instruction, University of Phoenix
- Prince of Peace Lutheran School: 3rd Grade Teacher, Athletic Director (2001-03)
- Immanuel Lutheran School: 6-8th grade Language Arts Teacher and History Teacher, Youth Director for Church (2003-05)
- Colorado Springs Charter School: 6th Grade teacher (2005-06)
- James Irwin Charter School: 7/8th Grade English Teacher, Head of Middle School English Department (2006-08)
- United States Air Force Civilian Teen Center Director (2008-11)